It’s hard to be without that little chocolate of ours every day, huh? That’s why we’ve separated two delicious recipes using chocolate that are really easy to make and with few calories, which makes them even better! 😋
Check out a step by step Chocolate Cake With Coconut and from one functional chocolate bar.
Chocolate cake — Photo: Estúdio C
- 6 eggs
- 8 spoons of chocolate powder
- 6 tablespoons of white or brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil or soy oil
- 1 cup of grated coconut
- 1 teaspoon baking soup
Ingredients – topping
Ingredients – chocolate syrup
- 150 ml of coconut milk
- 5 spoons of chocolate powder
- 2 tablespoons white or brown sugar
- Beat the eggs, chocolate powder, sugar and oil in a blender. Then add the grated coconut and baking powder and beat a little more;
- Grease a mold with butter and flour to receive the dough. Take it to the oven already heated to a temperature of 180° for approximately 30 minutes;
- While the dough is in the oven, prepare the topping;
- Mix all ingredients in a pan and bring to a boil;
- Mix well until it thickens and turn off. Remove the cake from the oven and spread the frosting all over the dough. If desired, use grated coconut to decorate. Ready!
Functional chocolate bar
Functional bar — Photo: Estúdio C
- 100 g of chocolate chips
- 50 g of pistachios
- 50 g of goji berries
- 50 g of cranberry
- 50 g cashew nuts
- 50 g of peanut butter
- 20 g of honey
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie or in the microwave;
- Add the peanut butter and agave (or honey) and stir;
- Mix the rest of the ingredients and continue mixing;
- Wait for it to dry and harden and serve!
Note: you can make substitutions adapting with what you have at home: molasses instead of honey, peanuts instead of chestnuts and other dried fruits that you have available.